With decades of experience, our professionally-trained and background-checked crews move thousands of families each year. United Van Lines has awarded Armstrong with its Customer Choice Award and the Better Business Bureau has designated us an accredited company with an A+ performance rating throughout the U.S. Whether moving across town, into a senior living community, or downsizing to a smaller home, customers can move with ease through Armstrong as a single source for all local relocation needs.
- Free estimate
- Move management and planning
- Dedicated move coordinator
- Full or partial packing/unpacking
- Property protection
- Packing materials
- Movement of household goods
- Insurance coverage
- Short/long term storage
- Crating services
- Full service moving options
- Cash-back realty home sale/purchase plans
- Staging and organization
- "The driver was very personable, and so was his team.They took great care with our things, nothing was lost or broken. He was always on time and really took all the stress out of our move."
S.W., March 2014
- "Best Move Ever! Everyone was professional. Crew was on time, efficient, polite, clean and neat. Great job everyone."
G.T., April 2014
- "This was my first move where someone else packed my belongings. I was nervous, but after seeing the care they were taking with my items, I felt assured there would be no problems. I appreciate their thorough and careful attention to all my belongings."
C.H., April 2014
- "Armstrong and the moving crew were very professional, respectful and stress free. They handled everything with care, explained everything thoroughly and was right on time."
A.D., July 2014
- "The driver, Shawn, was wonderful. He kept in constant communication with his status as he was coming to the loading site as well as when he got to our home explaining the process that we would be going through. He also kept us well updated as to when our belongings would be arriving at our new home. He was professional in his communication and very helpful as he coordinated the loading of our things."
T.S., August 2014