Armstrong’s timeless DNA continues to shape who we are today in service to our customers, community and colleagues.
Our customer-centric culture continues to evolve as we look through our customers’ eyes to build trust, reduce stress and deliver reliability around the world.
Our vision is to continually build the Armstrong family of companies into the pre-eminent global supplier of moving, relocation and logistics services.
Our mission is to provide the highest value to our customers and stakeholders by building an organization of passionate team members working together to deliver excellence in quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
The Armstrong Center for Excellence
Our custom-built curriculum is just one way in which we perpetuate our DNA. These web-delivered modules ensure company-wide alignment with our core values by instilling the attitudes and training the behaviors necessary in order to succeed.
- "Zach and Tony were beyond amazing at their job! They are very professional and get the job done right and in a timely manner! They have made this moving experience so easy with no stress!"
N.S., June 2015
- “The packing leader and the driver were a pleasure to work with. They were very helpful and respectful. They accommodated us on every request. Moving is not an easy experience for anyone involved. Their cooperation made the experience the best it could be."
D.M., June 2015
- “This crew loaded and unloaded my belongings and they could not have done a better job. They were very considerate in manner with my belongings and my house. They took the time to load things correctly so that nothing was damaged upon delivery. I highly recommend Zack, Tony and Kris, they provide OUTSTANDING service!"
K.C., July 2015
- “The Packing Services were GREAT! Those guys moved very efficiently and marked and packaged things so they were easily placed in the correct rooms at our destination. This was a great group of guys and I'd easily want them on my next move!"
C.P., August 2015
- “I have moved a few times in the past and this was one of my best moves. From the coordinator, driver, crews and the third party who handled the washer and dryer, they were all good. The driver was Phillip and him and his wife worked very well with us and should be commended. You could not have selected a better team to represent your company. Thank you!"
R.B., August 2015