DESTINATION SERVICES CHATTANOOGA
Moving to a place full of new culture, customs and cost of living doesn’t have to be intimidating. Armstrong’s international move coordinators can orient and equip you with familiarity of your new community before you even arrive.
- Pre-decision consultation
- Social security and driver’s license assistance
- Lease signing assistance
- Move-in inspection assistance
- Preview program/familiarization touring
- Home purchase assistance
- Full-service home finding
- Escorted rental touring
- Cost of living analysis (COLA)
- School assistance
- Settling in assistance
- Departure services
- "Zach and Tony were beyond amazing at their job! They are very professional and get the job done right and in a timely manner! They have made this moving experience so easy with no stress!"
N.S., June 2015
- “The packing leader and the driver were a pleasure to work with. They were very helpful and respectful. They accommodated us on every request. Moving is not an easy experience for anyone involved. Their cooperation made the experience the best it could be."
D.M., June 2015
- “This crew loaded and unloaded my belongings and they could not have done a better job. They were very considerate in manner with my belongings and my house. They took the time to load things correctly so that nothing was damaged upon delivery. I highly recommend Zack, Tony and Kris, they provide OUTSTANDING service!"
K.C., July 2015
- “The Packing Services were GREAT! Those guys moved very efficiently and marked and packaged things so they were easily placed in the correct rooms at our destination. This was a great group of guys and I'd easily want them on my next move!"
C.P., August 2015
- “I have moved a few times in the past and this was one of my best moves. From the coordinator, driver, crews and the third party who handled the washer and dryer, they were all good. The driver was Phillip and him and his wife worked very well with us and should be commended. You could not have selected a better team to represent your company. Thank you!"
R.B., August 2015